If you’re looking to spice up your bedtime reading, tease a special sexy someone, or give the perfect gift, customized erotic fiction is the perfect choice.
A piece of customized erotic fiction is the ideal addition to anyone’s library. Your specific tantalizing fantasy can be brought to life in a matter of days, with utter discretion.
Just provide a few small items — at least one character and one setting, as well as any specific sexy details that you’d like to see — and I’ll take it from there.
How to get your customized erotic story
- Choose which length you’d like your story to be (2 pages, 5 pages, or 10 pages).
- Choose how you would like it delivered — via email as a PDF or via mail as a print out.
- Enter details about at least one character, at least one setting, and any other tantalizing tidbits you’d like the story to include, such as special kink or quirks. (Please see the SMALL PRINT below for details on what I *won’t* write about.)
- Click “Buy Now”
- Enter your payment info, as well as any other details you need to add.
- Submit your purchase.
- You’ll get a confirmation email and a follow-up if I have any questions. I’ll also send you an estimate of how long it will take. Longer stories take longer to write, but you can usually expect your story within two weeks!
- Your story will arrive in the format you’ve requested!
- Read and enjoy 🙂
The “Small” Print
There are certain topics I will not write about sexually, no matter how much you’re willing to pay. These include:
- Pets or animals
- Non-consensual sex or rape
- Physical or emotional abuse
However, I will write about some subjects that may be considered taboo, including:
- LGBTQ+ perspectives
- Submission or domination
- Polyamory and non-monogamy
If you have questions about what I will and will not write about, please don’t hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How much detail do I have to give you?
I have a very vivid imagination! I can write a story with as little detail as a single character (“woman”) and a single setting (“in bed”). You don’t even have to give that character a name. However, the more detail you provide, the more personalized your story will be.
Here’s an example that would work well:
“John (27, male, blond) and Mary (24, female, brunette), just met at a bar. He has a foot fetish and she has very cute sandals on that showcase her perfectly manicured red toenails.”
- How is this story different from any others I might find out there (that are cheaper, too)?
Unlike other “personalized” options that just copy-paste your name into a pre-written work of fiction, this customized erotic story is completely original and written just for you. No one else in the world will have the same story you do, just like no one else in the world enjoys the same fantasies you do. You deserve a piece of sexy fiction written just for you.
- Is my kink too weird to write about?
Probably not! Human beings have a wide range of sexual tastes, and I believe that variety is good for us. Also, many people enjoy fantasizing about things that they would never do in real life — that’s what makes erotic fiction so fun! Again, I have a vivid imagination, and I love doing research. Finally, see the “small” print above for a list of topics I won’t write about and what I absolutely will.
- Who will read my story?
Once you buy the story, it’s yours, so only the people you share the story with will get their eyes on it. You can share it with as many people as you’d like. I will not add it to my portfolio or share it with anyone else.
- How long is each page?
Each page is 500 words, so a 2-page story is about 1,000 words; a 5-page story is about 2,500 words; and a 10-page story is about 5,000 words. It takes about 2-3 minutes to read each page, so a 2-page story is a 5-minute romp; a 5-page story is a 10 minute dip into ecstasy; and a 10-page story is a 20 minute utterly immersive break from unsexy reality.
- How do you ensure privacy?
I will not share your name, email address, mailing address, or billing information with anyone — not even advertisers. To ensure that payment information is secure, I use PayPal, which means I never see your credit card details or billing information (except for mailing address). All of my written materials are kept in password-secured cloud storage. I won’t even include your email address in my regular newsletter (unless you ask me to).
- What is included in the PDF story?
I will send one PDF copy of your story via email. The cost of the software I use to create the PDF is included in the cost of the story, as is sales tax.
- What is included in the physical version of the story?
I will print out one copy of your story and mail it to you. Postage is included in the cost of the story, as is sales tax.
- How long have you been writing erotic fiction?
I have been writing erotic fiction since 2009. My work started as an add-on to sex-positive websites, but grew into a habit of providing customized erotic fiction for friends. Now, I write personalized, quality erotic fiction for anyone who’d like it. I published “Denver to London“, my first collection of stories through Aneavo Sensual Publishing in 2016. In terms of other bona fides, I earned a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Creative Writing – Fiction in 2008.